sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Resignation

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Robin Cook <rcook AT wyrms.net>
  • To: flux <flux AT sourcemage.org>
  • Cc: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Resignation
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 06:38:36 -0500

I can understand you feelings.

I never really understood the whole iso build system to begin with. I
have tried to create my own ISO in the past but was never successful.

I finally have a machine that I could actually test things on but I
haven't really had the time to do so.

As far as the voting goes. I vote when there is a call to vote for
something but I don't keep track of when things are due for a vote. I
don't even keep track of when voting is due for state an local gov't.
I just go vote when they say it is time to (or when they open early
voting.)

CuZnDragon