sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] emacs-lisp section

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik <ruskie AT codemages.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] emacs-lisp section
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 14:24:41 +0100 (CET)

:2010-12-08T22:32:flux:

> Organizational consistency is of course the only reason to move them,
> and it's also the very reason I am citing. However, I'm in charge of
> Cauldron, not the Grimoire, so I will defer to others, but I do like
> consistency. :)

The general consensus last I checked was that a section should have
atleast 15 spells to be on it's own. It should generally solve a common
code issue though more than not we tend to also group by some common
toolkit or something.

Regards
--
Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik
Source Mage GNU/Linux Games/Xorg grimoire guru

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?