sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] emacs-lisp section

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: flux <flux AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] emacs-lisp section
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 10:21:26 +0900

Ismael Luceno (ismael AT initng.org) wrote [10.12.08 08:47]:
> El Mon, 6 Dec 2010 03:26:49 -0200
> Ismael Luceno <ismael AT initng.org> escribió:
> > I've pushed a new branch, devel-emacs, which implements a new section
> > for emacs-lisp packages which don't provide any installation
> > scripts...
> >
> > The following spells have been moved:
> > * bibl-mode
> > * cc-mode
> > * emacs-wiki
> > * remember
> > * yasnippet
> >
> > I think the rest of the spells are ok where they are...
> >
> > Any thoughts?
>
> DANGER DANGER DANGER!
>
> Well, if nobody is against it, I'm going to merge it to master!

Did you test it all first? It's a good idea to make sure the branch is
as close to perfect as possible for a merge.

Also, if you're going to have a section for emacs-lisp, why not put all
the emacs-lisp spells in there, instead of only the ones that need
special handling? I don't know what "the rest of the spells" refers to.

--
Justin "flux_control" Boffemmyer
Cauldron wizard and general mage