sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] NeroLinux Changes

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Haley <khoralin AT gmail.com>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] NeroLinux Changes
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 12:36:54 -0500

I was looking at updating the 'nerolinux' spell within the z-rejected
grimoire and came across apparent changes in how Nero handles this.

The FTP site that nero has setup that is currently used as a source
location within the spell's DETAILS file is no longer valid. In
exploring the FTP site (which didn't take long) it seems that it has
been completely emptied of all files with the exception of one text
file in two locations requesting that users go to the main website's
download section. Following through and going to the website you are
required to selection what download type you want (DEB, RPM and 32-,
64-bit), provide your email and than proceed.

Confused I popped into the IRC channel and asked and Stealth and
ruskie informed me that this would likely need to be downloaded and
hosted on someone's mirror...so are there any takers?

I was also told that this could be hosted on the
download.sourcemage.org page (I am assuming under the /mirror
location. If this is the case I just need to know what the process is
for this. Do I send the file needing to be posted to someone for
posting in this location, etc?

--
SilverSlayer