sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] x86_64 iso install

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Robin Cook <rcook AT wyrms.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] x86_64 iso install
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 16:48:46 -0500

Well I have my new computer and I am trying to install SMGL on it using
the x86_64 iso but I am running into a problem.

I partitioned my drive and formatted them ext4, but when I try to mount
them I get unknown type when I use -t ext4. When I try ext3 I get
couldn't mount because of unsupported optional features.

Anyway to get the ext4 partitions to mount with this iso?

Robin Cook
CuZnDragon