sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Tome vote results

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik <ruskie AT codemages.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Tome vote results
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 10:49:35 +0200 (CEST)

:2009-10-08T10:30:Bor Kraljic:

> - sometimes would be useful to have irclogs available online. just from
> #sourcemage other channels are mostly dead. I was on rockbox channel and
> then saw that they really have nice way if showing logs (
> http://www.rockbox.org/irc/ ) [maybe we allready have this but I just
> couldn't find it]

I'm opposed to this. We have !menti which allows users to search the
logs which is more than enough for most needs.

If we did publish logs we would need to notify each user that we do so
and where those logs are and possibly provide a way to have them
excluded from the logs.

--
Andraž ruskie Levstik
Source Mage GNU/Linux Games/Xorg grimoire guru

Show them the ropes and soon they've used that rope to build a bridge to
their future.