sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] emulation / VM / ???

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Treeve Jelbert <treeve AT scarlet.be>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] emulation / VM / ???
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 12:13:08 +0100

I have one application which I absolutely need, but I wrote it long ago in
Delphi for Win98.

I have been running it under wine, but have now switched everything else to
an
amd64 linux system.

How can I run my 32 bit delphi application in this new envionment?
Will I be obliged to boot winxp or my old 32bit linux system?

Or should I finally rewrite the delphi code using fpc/lazarus or qt4?

Any ideas?
--
Regards, Treeve