sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] SMGL Server fundraiser

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jeremy Blosser <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] SMGL Server fundraiser
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 14:32:23 -0600

Clarification: I don't own the hardware. This is a dedicated box, and the
main part of the SLA we said we wanted going in was hardware replacement.

If anyone out there has decent server hardware they want to donate
sometime, with redundancy (as in, you have two of them, or at least
replacements for the major parts), we could move to a colocation model
instead. But what we've said we didn't want to do is move to a server we
have no hardware redundancy or SLA on.

Thanks David for running this and everyone for helping out.