sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] SMGL Server fundraiser

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "David Kowis" <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] SMGL Server fundraiser
  • Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 13:58:35 -0600

http://shlrm.org/smglchipin.html

The SMGL server fundraiser started a bit late, but is still going on!
I haven't been as spammy as I used to be, because I have been ridiculously busy.

So here's some spam. Our server costs are currently fronted by one of our members, Jeremy Blosser. For a whole year of SMGL goodness, it runs about $1286. That's with a nice SLA and everything. He owns the actual hardware, this is only for Colocation and Bandwidth.
This server is the central point of SMGL, it hosts our git repositories, our Wiki, and provides the central point for any source tarballs that we upload or ISOs that we create. It also provides for the @sourcemage.org aliases we all love so dearly.

This fundraiser is your opportunity to support SMGL with more than just code commits.

http://shlrm.org/smglchipin.html

We're over halfway there, and it ends at the end of this month.

BTW, my birthday is this month, so if you want to, you can get me a gift by contributing to our server costs ;)

PS:
The link, in case you missed it: http://shlrm.org/smglchipin.html
Needs flash to view the chipin widget.

--