sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Problem with cpio spell.

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Javier Vasquez" <jevv.cr AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Vlad Glagolev" <stealth AT sourcemage.org>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Problem with cpio spell.
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 08:38:29 -0600

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 9:07 AM, Javier Vasquez <jevv.cr AT gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 2:27 AM, Vlad Glagolev <stealth AT sourcemage.org>
> wrote:
>> That's a known problem.
>>
>> Recompile glibc again (cast -c glibc). Then cast cpio.
>>
>> --
>> Cheerz,
>> Vlad "Stealth" Glagolev
>

> We'll try late tonight. thanks a lot,
>
> --
> Javier

Well, I tried, and it didn't work, actually I tried the latest stable
cvs version, and it didn't work either. But now that I think of it,
the problem was not about not finding libraries, or something like
that, it was that several functions were having multiple
definitions...

I'm not home right now, and in the box with the problem I don't have a
decent web browser installed, so I'll see how I can provide the output
of casting cpio...

Thanks,

--
Javier