sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] spell security updates

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Elisamuel Resto <samuel AT dragonboricua.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] spell security updates
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 01:11:15 -0400

Hello everyone!

While we don't enforce the need to post to sm-security about
security-related changes to the spells and encourage a bug be filed to
our bugtracker for integration to stable, there's very few of these
that actually get to the needed places.

I wonder why the lack of such bugs/messages? We have 40+ developers
but we don't have a sort of security team that tracks commits to our
grimoires and screen for security updates... and there's really not
much effort to improve this...

</random thought>

--
Elisamuel Resto <samuel AT dragonboricua.net>
Source Mage General Guru / http://sourcemage.org

  • [SM-Discuss] spell security updates, Elisamuel Resto, 07/30/2008