sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Bugzilla upgrade!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Elisamuel Resto <samuel AT dragonboricua.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Bugzilla upgrade!
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 12:59:22 -0400

David Kowis wrote:
Elisamuel Resto wrote:
On Thu, 03 Jul 2008 14:59:11 -0700, Eric Sandall wrote:
Quoting Elisamuel Resto <samuel AT dragonboricua.net>:
On Thu, 03 Jul 2008 07:18:58 -0500, David Kowis wrote:
Quoting Andra? 'ruskie' Levstik <ruskie AT codemages.net>:
I got all the emails for changes that happened yesterday...
I've gotten emails to dkowis AT shlrm.org and administrivia AT sourcemage.org

To whom aren't the emails going to?
Have you gotten any of the mails that tend to go to the sorcery and
grimoire buglists?
I have been, yes.

I haven't received any message from sm-grimoire-bugs since 02/07/2008 @ 18:12
(AST -0400). I checked and I confirmed that I am still subscribed...
I still receive them (just got one at 13:48 PST today), so it's not working for some, but working for others?

-sandalle

scry has been rather quiet too, so I take it Gmane is experiencing this too.
See: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.linux.sourcemage.grimoire-bugs

That message on #13840 from me was yesterday, today I got a direct email to
Mages from Bugzilla about my request being rejected, so I guess that the
settings in Bugzilla are to blame? perhaps, the mail server is rejecting
non-sourcemage.org addresses (like it always does) thanks to some changed
setting in bugzilla?

It's not bugzilla. i'm getting mail directly to my dkowis AT shlrm.org acct. The mailserver is sending mail outgoing to my dkowis AT shlrm.org email. So I don't think that's what the problem is...

Feel free to prove me wrong tho.

Directly I am receiving mail, but not through the sm-grimoire-bugs list, that is what I am trying to say! I was just stipulating on the rules for the sourcemage.org mailservers since they have pretty strict policies.

--
Elisamuel Resto <samuel AT dragonboricua.net>
Source Mage Developer / http://sourcemage.org