sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Bugzilla upgrade!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Elisamuel Resto <samuel AT dragonboricua.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Bugzilla upgrade!
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 18:09:54 -0400

On Thu, 03 Jul 2008 14:59:11 -0700, Eric Sandall wrote:
> Quoting Elisamuel Resto <samuel AT dragonboricua.net>:

> >> I have been, yes.
> >>
> > I haven't received any message from sm-grimoire-bugs since 02/07/2008 @
> > 18:12
> > (AST -0400). I checked and I confirmed that I am still subscribed...
>
> I still receive them (just got one at 13:48 PST today), so it's not
> working for some, but working for others?
>
> -sandalle

scry has been rather quiet too, so I take it Gmane is experiencing this too.
See: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.linux.sourcemage.grimoire-bugs

That message on #13840 from me was yesterday, today I got a direct email to
Mages from Bugzilla about my request being rejected, so I guess that the
settings in Bugzilla are to blame? perhaps, the mail server is rejecting
non-sourcemage.org addresses (like it always does) thanks to some changed
setting in bugzilla?

--
Elisamuel Resto <samuel AT dragonboricua.net>
Source Mage General Guru / http://sourcemage.org