sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] European meeting this summer?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik" <ruskie AT codemages.net>
  • To: <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] European meeting this summer?
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 16:59:12 +0100

On 15:22:39 2008-03-26 Jaka Kranjc <smgl AT lynxlynx.info> wrote:
> On Wednesday 26 of March 2008 14:19:27 Remko van der Vossen wrote:
> > I made a wiki page for the meeting:
> > http://www.sourcemage.org/European_Meeting
> >
> > Please, if you want to attend, take part in the PGP/CAcert/Thawte
> > session, do a talk, etc., update the wiki page with the details. Also
> > we still need an event organiser to make this happen, any volunteers?
> Arwed volunteered, didn't he?
>
> What are we aiming at? Due to travel expenses and travelling, I don't
> think it would make sense to be there for less than three days, at
> least for me. If we were longer, people may have problems with getting
> vacation. I'd say five days max - what would we do for so long anyway?

Hmmm I was thinking in general 5 days leave with 3 days spent on source
mage related activities the rest sightseeing or some other such thing...
Hell we could just play a lot of P&P RPG ;)

--
Andraž "ruskie" Levstik
Geek/Hacker/Tinker

Be sure brain is in gear before engaging mouth.
Nullius in Verba

Key id = F4C1F89C
Key fingerprint = 6FF2 8F20 4C9D DB36 B5B6 F134 884D 72CC F4C1 F89C