sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] www.sourcemage.org

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jaka Kranjc <smgl AT lynxlynx.info>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] www.sourcemage.org
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 21:48:23 +0100

On Tuesday 18 of March 2008 23:33:47 David Kowis wrote:
> Okay, this is the final answer, all the possible topics, split by file,
> with a title. The blog one is full of craptons of spam.
Ok, the imo relevant parts are now on the wiki:
http://wiki.sourcemage.org/Drupal

Everyone is encouraged to check if the contents of the pages listed there
match what is on the wiki and if so remove entries from the list. Otherwise,
if relevant, the data should be brought over.

> and I even took off my reply-to header, I think.
Negative.

LP

--
We cannot command nature except by obeying her. --Sir Francis Bacon
Have a sourcerous day! www.sourcemage.org