sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] www.sourcemage.org

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jaka Kranjc <smgl AT lynxlynx.info>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] www.sourcemage.org
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 22:24:04 +0100

On Sunday 16 of March 2008 22:06:43 David Kowis wrote:
> >> You have until Sunday, June 15th 2008 to move your stuff.
> >
> > Can you get us a list of all the content in it? Something like a linked
> > site map, so we can put it in the wiki and systematically check if
> > anything has yet to be transfered.
>
> I cannot. I don't know how to provide something like that for drupal. If
> someone can provide me the code or a module that will do it, I'll
> consider trying to get that in there.
>
> However, I'm not sure that there's that much useful information in
> there. Most of our useful developer information is on the wiki. it might
> be better not to transfer the old, decrepit data from there, but only
> the useful nuggets. Unfortunately it will require sifting through lots
> of useless data :(
>
> There's no good solution to this, so I'm open to options as long as they
> don't require a great deal of effort to enact.
Drupal has the pages stored in a database? Even if it is not in plaintext in
some dir, the content of the pages or the titles should be easily queried
out. We don't need much more than that.

Another option would be to give some people write permissions on drupal and
then they can delete pages as they find/compare them.

--
We cannot command nature except by obeying her. --Sir Francis Bacon
Have a sourcerous day! www.sourcemage.org