sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Leaving for Good.

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Pol Vinogradov <vin.public AT gmail.com>
  • To: David Brown <dmlb2000 AT gmail.com>, sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Leaving for Good.
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 05:57:48 +0500

On 02:36:28 2008-01-09 "David Brown" <dmlb2000 AT gmail.com> wrote:
> Over the past couple of years I've realized that my priorities have
> changed. I've not had enough time to put into Source Mage that its
> demanded and I just don't have the energy to continue being in my
> current position in Source Mage. I've been one of the people
> responsible for having a short quorum on the last election and I'm
> guilty of missing several elections before that. I've gotten to the
> point where I understand a lot about other distributions and how
> they've solved various problems and reinventing the wheel in Source
> Mage is getting tired.
>
> Say what you want about how legitimate my excuses are, its very plain
> and simple, If you have the passion for doing something you'll
> continue to make time to do it. I've lost the passion somewhere and
> I'd rather not continue to pretend like I still have it.
>
> Thanks for teaching me about Linux.

No words to express my (and not only) sadness about your
leaving. :'( But anyway I wish you good luck and hope your further projects
will be successful too.
P.S. joining to other waiting for direct pointing to Source Mage's wheels ;)
--
Sincerely yours Pol Vinogradov
E-mails: public AT sourcemage.org; vin.public AT gmail.com; pol-vinogradov AT mail.ru