sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] updated raven in logo

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik" <ruskie AT mages.ath.cx>
  • To: <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] updated raven in logo
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 15:50:24 +0100

On 15:27:22 2007-12-11 Paul Beel <pbeel AT magepower.org> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> After some of the comments that were received my designer reworked the
> raven last night. His head has been raised and a branch for his feet has
> been added. She mentioned she made the branch red to bring out the
> GNU/Linux text more.
>
> http://mama.indstate.edu/users/nova/sourcemage_logoversion2.pdf
>
> Let me know if you like it any better.

The feet/torso are still odd... the branch should actually look like a
branch but it could be some red wood. The text is unnecessary atm :) we are
only looking at a raven :) Also the claws on the feet should then not be
visible if they are grasping the branch...

--
Andraž "ruskie" Levstik
Geek/Hacker/Tinker

Be sure brain is in gear before engaging mouth.

Key id = F4C1F89C
Key fingerprint = 6FF2 8F20 4C9D DB36 B5B6 F134 884D 72CC F4C1 F89C