sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] new logo comments

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Alexander Tsamutali <astsmtl AT gmail.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] new logo comments
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 01:37:18 +0500

В Mon, 10 Dec 2007 10:38:02 -0700
Paul Beel <pbeel AT magepower.org> пишет:

> So, let me know your thoughts on the Raven in the logo I sent out.
> Ruskie mentioned he thought the raven should stand more proud instead
> of looking down. Also it probably needs a branch added.

This raven looks good! One thing concerns me. I think we need a set of
images. First: larger and more complex (detailed), to use in desktop
wallpapres, print on T-shirts. Second: smaller, simpler, to use in
web-banners, desktop icons, etc. This image is too complex to be
used in small web-banners or desktop icons.

> I will be having her use the same look for a Mage Power logo too. Just
> an FYI.

I like the current logo very much!

> Thanks!

Thank you!