sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] get_kernel_version don't return current running kernel version

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Philippe caseiro <caseiro.philippe AT free.fr>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] get_kernel_version don't return current running kernel version
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 00:42:06 +0200

hello

I have and old nvidia card ...
To be up to date I try to compile fresh kernel but the new nvidia
drivers no more support my old card.
No problem SMGL is a great distribution an I found nvidia_legacy_96xx
spell. Just what I need but nvidia_legacy_96xx don't compile with
2.6.23 ok I fall back to my 2.6.19 kernel

I launch nvidia_legacy_96xx cast and it doesn't compile because on BUILD file
KVER=$(get_kernel_version), KVER=2.6.23
It's not my current running kernel and nvidia_legacy_96xx cast failed

Should we correct this ?

--
Puppet_Master
http://www.else-projects.org