sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] [SM-Users] [SM-USERS] Unable to perform rebuild of the system after installation...

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jaka Kranjc <lynx AT mages.ath.cx>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] [SM-Users] [SM-USERS] Unable to perform rebuild of the system after installation...
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 19:32:51 +0200

On Sunday 26 of August 2007 19:16:04 Javier Vasquez wrote:
> Hi, I'm copying sm-users ML as well just in case...
>
> So the thing is just to answer NO to the question about utf-8 support
> raised by ncurses spell, right? If so then I can try installing
> again, and when recompiling I answer NO to any utf-8 related question
> associated with the ncurses spell.
>
> I think the bug is still outstanding not only to stable, but also to
> test, since I tried both (I tried changing from stable to test, before
> recompiling just in case there was a version issue)... Is there a way
> to get updates to the bug if one is not updating it, neither the one
> who posted it?
Simply add yourself to the CC list. It is a bug for sure, but luckily not
many
run into it, it seems.
However I wouldn't want a non-utf8 ncurses - many of the languages I work
with
need me to have it. Just a consideration.

--
We cannot command nature except by obeying her. --Sir Francis Bacon
Have a sourcerous day! www.sourcemage.org