sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] haskell-devel section

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: Alexander Tsamutali <astsmtl AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] haskell-devel section
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 15:21:40 -0500

Alexander Tsamutali wrote:
В Fri, 10 Aug 2007 09:44:32 -0700
Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us> пишет:

in the end it's up to whomever submits them (e.g. you ;)).

I disagree here. This way will possibly lead to a mess in the grimoire.
We should avoid it by making some agreement on naming scheme,
documenting it somewhere and controlling each other when new haskell
spells appear.

I don't think haskell-foo is too bad. Most likely they'll be dependencies of something else. so you'll cast haskell-something which will need a pile of haskell-somethings ?

I dunno, don't mind typing so much :) Helps keep things understandable.
hs- isn't too bad either.

Perhaps hsk- ?

Just dumping brain-thoughts.

David