sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Grimoire Lead Vote 2007

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: seth AT swoolley.homeip.net
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Grimoire Lead Vote 2007
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 01:09:21 -0700

If you want verification of the vote counting method, you can send the
hash ids (with vote info) to somebody else in their anonymized fashion.
You can then talk about it to them without giving up vote anonymity.

That is, if you think it'd be wise to get a double-check before
announcing anything official. As an elections administrator in past
roles, I often had at least two volunteer reviewers who reviewed the
vote counting before announcing anything even unofficially.

Seth