sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] New stable-rc-0.6 branch

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] New stable-rc-0.6 branch
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 08:55:29 -0700

I have created a new stable-rc-0.6 from current test to start a new
stable-rc->stable cycle (with permission from Seth). Our current
stable-rc/stable are fairly stale and this will clear all of the
approved stable-rc integrations. I would like stable integrations to
still go through to the current stable-0.4 while we run prometheus
(volunteers to do this are appreciated) against stable-rc-0.6 which,
once tested according to our standards[0], will become stable-0.5.

I will be working on integrating the approved commits into stable-0.4
while others, I hope, help out with stable-rc-0.6. :)

-sandalle

[0] http://wiki.sourcemage.org/StableGrimoireUpdate

http://eric.sandall.us/ | SysAdmin @ Shock Physics @ WSU