sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] is_depends_enabled is available

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Juuso Alasuutari <iuso AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] is_depends_enabled is available
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 01:59:01 +0300

I've added a file called is_depends_enabled.function in the test grimoire. It
needs to be sourced by spells where is_depends_enabled is to be used. This is
a temporary arrangement that will last until is_depends_enabled is integrated
to stable Sorcery (I'll file a bug about it).

I've spent the last couple of hours fixing spells that use, or could use
is_depends_enabled. I had some bugs of my own to squash, and I noticed that
some others had also used the function prematurely. All the hazardous cases
are now fixed, but this just as a reminder:

source "$GRIMOIRE/is_depends_enabled.function"

:)

--
Juuso Alasuutari
[[ Source Mage GNU/Linux ]]