sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] SMGL migration form 32b to 64b

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Lubomir Blaha <tritol AT trilogic.cz>
  • To: dgoller AT satx.rr.com
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] SMGL migration form 32b to 64b
  • Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 23:08:20 +0200

On 01.09.2006 15:35:56 CEST dgoller AT satx.rr.com wrote:
> My suggestion is to answer all sorcery question regarding multilib with
> "N" on glibc and gcc, and cast smgl-emul32 (in the tarball referenced
> below this has already occured)

snip

> If you have any questions regarding the x86_64/smgl-emul32 install, find
> me on IRC 'morfic' or 'morphish'
>
> hope this helps,
>
> Daniel

Thank you (and swooley too :)
I need to move to new hw ASAP (old hw have some defect but is not dead) and
this
migration is little bit harder than I think (chrooted install is not my strong
skill). So I temporary stay on emulated i386 and postpone the migration few
weeks. I'll ask you (both :) when it will be actual. Thanks again

Lubomir

PS: the signature has been selected automatically by fortune. It's alive! :D

--
Premature optimization is the root of all evil.
-- D.E. Knuth