sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Patches in spells

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Flavien Bridault <vlaaad AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Patches in spells
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 11:39:21 +0200

Hello everybody,

Due to recent comments in sm-commits, I would like to bring back the
discussion about patches in grimoire we had in may.
I have been indeed asked several informations (origin of the patches,
authors, etc...) about some patches I've committed some day ago, and
this highlights imho the lack of consistency in the use of patches.
HISTORY can't contain all these informations, so we do need to do
something about that.
Therefore I would like to start a wiki page to sum up what we discussed
earlier, and then we could end this discussion. Everybody agrees on the
need of a better handling of patches ?
--
Flavien Bridault

Disk, Graphics, Graphics-libs sections Guru
Source Mage GNU/Linux - http://www.sourcemage.org

irc: vlaaad
jabber: vlaaad AT amessage.be