sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] bugzilla woes: flags

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Arwed von Merkatz <v.merkatz AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] bugzilla woes: flags
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 19:06:35 +0200

On Thu, Aug 10, 2006 at 03:49:10PM +0200, Jaka Kranjc wrote:
> We have flags for grimoire QA purposes (and others) and bugzilla's advanced
> search form gives the impression of being competent to deal with them.
> However, it could be just me, but it doesn't show the right results when
> checking more than one flag.

Searching for flags in bugzilla is highly unintuitive, but it does work
if you do it correctly, see below.

> 0.3 searced by setting flag equals fixed in lesser branch-
> 1874 bugs found - all the bugs there is. Wierd number.

Can't reproduce that, shows 2 bugs for me.

> 1. 0 searced by setting flag equals quickfix+ AND flag not equals fixed in
> lesser branch+
> 103 bugs found
> looks like the same list as under 0.0 #12930 confirms a problem.

You're using the wrong query. What you did was add the first flag, then
click the "And" button and add the second one. That leads to bugzilla
applying the query to the _same_ flag, so the second query doesn't have
any effect.
What you want to do is "Add another boolean chart" and add the second
query there. The same applies to the others below.

http://www.sourcemage.org