sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] call for assistance fixing easy-to-fix problems in spells

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jeremy Blosser <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] call for assistance fixing easy-to-fix problems in spells
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 13:36:12 -0500

On May 29, seth AT swoolley.homeip.net [seth AT swoolley.homeip.net] wrote:
> On Sun, May 28, 2006 at 10:59:15AM +0200, baro wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I would like to help with this but I never used perforce, git or svn -
> > which is the prefered one and is there an easy to use frontend for a
> > beginner like me ?
> > So if you really want to help a beginner to get started I'll promise to
> > fix as much as I can from the bugs :)
> >
> > Ingo
>
> Right now perforce is still the one that has the most sections and I've
> gone through and marked all the quickfixes with a third url in a
> previous email.
>
> To get access to perforce you need to talk to arwed or eric, not me as
> far as I know.

http://www.sourcemage.org/DeveloperOrganization :

"General Developers: ... can be added to the project and given repository
access by any Lead Developer."
"... have commit access to the various project components, at the
discretion of the Lead over that component."

You can add an account for them and can give them access to the grimoire if
Arwed (or Eric) approves it.