sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] scm next steps

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Robin Cook <rcook AT wyrms.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] scm next steps
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 10:24:11 -0500

I seem to have been bit by this this morning. Both p3pilot and I were
working on the same spell and he submitted first and it wouldn't let me
push. So I pulled but must have done something wrong. Got things so
messed up had to wipe it an re-clone it. Does git have a way to notify
others that you are working on a spell?

CuZnDragon
Robin Cook