sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] mod_rewrite and Apache2

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Cory S <fubeca AT gmail.com>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] mod_rewrite and Apache2
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 09:10:33 -0700

The only LoadModule instruction anywhere in the conf file is for PHP5.

I tried moving the RewriteEngine On statement from the .htaccess file
to httpd.conf and that generated a similar error. I've rebuilt apache2
numerous times (with corresponding restarts of the service) and can't
get past the error. It sounds like this'll be one for the apache ML or
IRC.