sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] spell name change

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Karsten Behrmann <BearPerson AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] spell name change
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 23:09:32 +0100

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 15:43:55 -0500, Sergey A. Lipnevich wrote:

> One correction: you can modify spells after "integrate" without
> submitting by using "edit" command on newly integrated files (not all of
> them, only those that need to be changed). Then submit.

iirc, perforce says "reopened for add" on those files then (if it was a
branch, for an integ it reopens for edit).
They get reported as "add" on the review mails at least.
However, I just checked, they are still marked as "branch from ...",
so you should be fine.
So Far,
Karsten

--
Karsten Behrmann | Source Mage GNU/Linux developer, ISO team
BearPerson AT gmx.net | http://www.sourcemage.org