sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] spell name change

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] spell name change
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 15:43:55 -0500

It's oftentimes easy to rename SPELL to SPELLX in the *new* spell across all files (perl -pi -e), and then simply add SPELL=<newname> at the top of DETAILS. I believe that you (Eric) used this technique in the past, this were I saw it first.

One correction: you can modify spells after "integrate" without submitting by using "edit" command on newly integrated files (not all of them, only those that need to be changed). Then submit.

Sergey.