sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] web site status

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Jeremy Blosser (emrys)" <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] web site status
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 22:30:02 -0500

Our new dedicated server is online and has been handed over to me. It's an
AMD Sempron 2800 w/1GB RAM and a 40GB and 80GB HDD. It sits on a 100mbps
pipe and is paid for through the next 12 months.

It took longer than I wanted to get the order in because they were chasing
down hardware pricing to make sure we got a decent deal. I can't really
complain with the results, though.

My goal is to have this ready for other people to login to to get their web
stuff set up by sometime Monday.