sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] New Stable ISO is official!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Benoit PAPILLAULT <benoit.papillault AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] New Stable ISO is official!
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 17:01:17 +0200

Karsten Behrmann a écrit :
By the way, if we want to continue with the codenames, I would codename
this one "disrupt undead".
Reason being the long period we didn't have any ISOs ;-)

Just a precision : "we didn't have any STABLE ISOs ... because we don't have any ISO Team Lead saying that it was STABLE". AFAIK, we release a test ISO each month at least.

Benoit PAPILLAULT, ISO guru