sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Wiki Test . . .

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jason Flatt <jflatt AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Wiki Test . . .
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 22:20:13 -0700

I thought it would be prudent not to make bad decisions based on inaccurate
information. So, I set up a Drupal site just for the purposes of testing the
Wiki modules. It turns out that the main Wiki module does, all by itself,
everything (as near as I can tell) that a regular wiki does. There are some
quirks to it, but that could just be my lack of understanding of the basic
wiki markup. Creating the one test page took the most amount of time for me,
as I worked through all of the nuances.

http://www.flattfamily.com/drupaltest/

I'm still okay with having a separate wiki, if that's what everyone decides,
but I feel that it's being decided that way because of lack of time (or
whatever it is) of one person. I still believe that the one site could
provide everything that is needed in one package, it just needs to be
configured correctly.

--
Jason Flatt
Source Mage GNU/Linux: Linux so advanced, it may as well be magic.