sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] handling commit mails

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] handling commit mails
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 18:36:55 -0400

I'm fine, in case I no longer receive a personal email from P4. I'd prefer to have only one source for this. And I think one list is enough.

Sergey.

Jeremy Blosser (emrys) wrote:
Currently people who want to see our development traffic can subscribe to
commits in P4. People do this because they're just curious or because they
want/need to know if something changes in code they are responsible for or
take an interest in. Fairly often commits get commented on, and sometimes
these comments turn into discussions of reasonable length.