sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Threat profile analysis for spackages not signed by authors

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Threat profile analysis for spackages not signed by authors
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 21:22:32 -0400

Quoting Ladislav Hagara <ladislav.hagara AT unob.cz>:

Short answer: We will continue to support hashsums as well as GPG.

How long? To next accidental irc meeting?

I would like to hear an answer to this as well. Both of these questions
actually. The reason why is this: if we had a poll to begin with, we all
wouldn't have to waste so much energy on this whole thing.

Sergey.