sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] [Fwd: GCC 4 and OpenSSL 0.9.8 in test?]

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Seth Alan Woolley <seth AT positivism.org>
  • To: Robin Cook <rcook AT wyrms.net>
  • Cc: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] [Fwd: GCC 4 and OpenSSL 0.9.8 in test?]
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 08:18:50 -0700

But if you don't have anything depending on gcc34, it's ok if it gets
removed, as next time that a spell that does need gcc34 is cast, it
should have its own dependency on gcc34.

I'm not sure how sorcery handles it if it's all in one big queue though,
but I hope gcc34 doesn't show up before gcc is needed -- perhaps gcc34
should depend on gcc to ensure proper ordering instead?

Seth