sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] stable-rc call for testing

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Arwed von Merkatz <v.merkatz AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] stable-rc call for testing
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 12:04:54 +0200

On Wed, Jun 29, 2005 at 01:58:49PM -0700, Seth Alan Woolley wrote:
> Here's a list of things I'd like fixed:
>
> http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=Stable0.1Notes
>
> If they are already fixed, let me know, if you can fix them let me and
> the person next to it know. Feel free to add annoyances to the list
> above if they are pretty important spells or user-unfriendly. Assign
> them to yourself unless you have permission. Also add a real bug for
> them in bugzilla.

"glibc should refuse building an i386 nptl by downgrading to a non-nptl
glibc automatically and skipping the prompt for bug 8399 (unassigned)"

Just fixed this in devel, test and stable-rc.

" g++ compile will fail instead of pre-triggering gcc if they aren't in
sync (same with other gcc compilers) (arwed)"

No idea how to fix this without support from sorcery, suggestions?

http://www.sourcemage.org