sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] ISO generation [back on-topic]

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Karsten Behrmann <BearPerson AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] ISO generation [back on-topic]
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 22:23:21 +0100

> I would also prefer 2, but you could use sub-projects to "work" on
> smgl-install
> (as David is doing with proj4) using the same layout as devel, and then
> integrate your work in when it's ready.

if I may correct you, proj4 has the same layout as devel had until we moved
everything but the development stuff out.
right now, devel is almost only iso/generation-scripts/scripts/...

(note to people who didn't notice:
We decided to just keep in devel what the current official ISO generation
was and needed (benoits).
Which means that there's no skeleton and such anymore,
that moved with my scripts to proj2.

So Far,
Karsten