sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] New sorcery model proposal

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] New sorcery model proposal
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 15:09:23 -0800

On Fri, Jan 28, 2005 at 04:05:25AM +0500, astsmtl AT gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday 28 January 2005 03:56, Andrew wrote:

> > > Oh, my apologies, I thought it was working from test sorcery too...
> >
> > Well kinda there was an issue with adding from rsync thats only fixed
> > in devel, although come to think of it, it may as well go to test too.
> >
> > -Andrew
>
> All right test sorcery works well, but why stable branch can not do rsync?

The location of our rsync mirror changed, stable sorcery hasnt been
updated to reflect those changes, and stable sorcery hasnt been re-released
with these fixes plus some other fixes waiting in test sorcery because
they're waiting to be tested :)

(although i still contend that sorcery have to know anything about our
rsync mirrors, but thats a different story).

|Andrew D. Stitt | astitt at sourcemage.org |
|irc: afrayedknot | afrayedknot at t.armory.com |
|aim: thefrayedknot or iteratorplusplus | acedit at armory.com |
|Sorcery Team Lead | ftp://t.armory.com/ |