sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] ftp section

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Benoit PAPILLAULT <benoit.papillault AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] ftp section
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 11:06:30 +0100

Mathieu L. a écrit :
Hi all,

Just to let you know that, as I'm gonna be quite busy for a few months,
I'm not gonna be very efficient in maintaining the ftp section. My
primary goal is to convert most of the apps to api2 as it is something
supposed to be achieved by april 2005. Thus, contrary to the new policy
which is to let each maintainer take care of his section, you're more
than welcome to update your favorite spells in this section whenever you
want to. And for those who don't have a p4 access, just submit the
updates in bugzilla and I promess I'll take care of it anytime I can.

I can fix all spells that are trivial to convert. Since I have a perforce account, should i fix them in devel only and let you integrate into test?

Currently there are 76 spells in devel/disk section. 36 of them have already been converted to BUILD_API=2. (22 have been converted in the stable/disk section).

Benoit PAPILLAULT, ISO Lead