sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] ftp section

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Mathieu L." <lejatorn AT smgl.homelinux.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] ftp section
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 19:23:41 +0100

Hi all,

Just to let you know that, as I'm gonna be quite busy for a few months,
I'm not gonna be very efficient in maintaining the ftp section. My
primary goal is to convert most of the apps to api2 as it is something
supposed to be achieved by april 2005. Thus, contrary to the new policy
which is to let each maintainer take care of his section, you're more
than welcome to update your favorite spells in this section whenever you
want to. And for those who don't have a p4 access, just submit the
updates in bugzilla and I promess I'll take care of it anytime I can.

Also, for the bugs, (I believe) alley_cat is gonna post something about
using properly the assigned status in bugzilla which will be a
convenient way to know if a dev is working on fixing a bug in his
section or if you're free to do it by yourself.

Cheers,

Mathieu.