sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Perforce server down...

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Perforce server down...
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 09:33:27 -0700

Quoting Tony Smith <tony AT smee.org>:
> Folks,
>
> We've lost a filesystem on the Perforce server: /home to be precise.
> reiserfsck actually crashes when you try to repair it so I presume it's
> totally hosed.
>
> I'm rebuilding from last night's backup. It'll take a little while and until
> it's done my smee.org email won't be working either. You can contact me at
> tony AT perforce.com in the meantime.
>
> Tony

Thanks for the info. :)

Due to Tony's server being OOC our grimoire tarball creation is broken. I've
currently disabled the automatic generation of the tarballs and have uploaded
the latest Perforce copy of the grimoires that I have (since the script
overwrote my fix from last night ;)). This will be reverted once the server is
up and functioning.

-sandalle