sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] coreutils

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Arjan Bouter <a_bouter AT ezrs.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] coreutils
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 19:25:54 +0200

Hello guys,

I was wondering, has anybody else got trouble updating coreutils?
When updating my laptop, coreutils got stuck complaining about being unable to
locate /bin/mkdir.

It seems as if it's dispelled first before installing. After that it obviously
can't find mkdir, install and the others...
I manually copied the executables to /bin and my system works fine now,
however, coreutils is not tracked by smgl now...

I'm running test sorcery with test grimoire.

Arjan <abouter> Bouter

+=======
Proud Source Mage GNU/Linux user,
Linux so advanced, it may as well be magic.
http://www.sourcemage.org

Registered as user #310617 with the Linux Counter,
http://counter.li.org.
+===