sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] more sorcery stuff

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] more sorcery stuff
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 00:21:42 -0700

Not wanting to wait any longer and not getting any negative response
I've gone ahead and fixed a couple things in this "test" sorcery. Namely
the .log and .fifo files weren't getting removed, ever (thats now
hopefully fixed). I've also added a spiffy new sorcery branch menu
to select the test sorcery branch, and another submenu to pick some
random release (so one could stick with the old sorcery-1.8 release up
on download.sourcemage.org.

Of course getting to this new "test" version will require you to:
a) get to the latest devel sorcery (either update, or change your branch
to devel then update), then select the test branch (see the new menu
option!) then sorcery update again to downgrade.

b) download the sorcery-test.tar.bz2 tarball from,
download.sourcemage.org/sorcery/ then unpack it, then cd into the sorcery
directory it made and run "./install". After that you'll want to choose
"test" from the sorcery branch menu, and do a sorcery update for good
measure.

The release version should be 1.10.1-rc1, and someday, it will be the
stable 1.10.1 release.

-Andrew

|Andrew D. Stitt | astitt at sourcemage.org |
|irc: afrayedknot | afrayedknot at t.armory.com |
|aim: thefrayedknot or iteratorplusplus | |
|Sorcery Team Lead, Porting Team Lead | |
|Grimoire Guru ham/smgl | ftp://t.armory.com |
|Author and Maintainer of Prometheus | |