sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] more sorcery stuff

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] more sorcery stuff
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 13:35:07 -0700

> And fixes back-ported to devel?

Of course. The other case would be that we've already re-written the
effected area, or fixed the same issue some other way, and thus
backporting would be pointless because the bug is already fixed.

Say for example someone finds some hideous bug in summon, or some of
the related downloading code, it would get fixed down in the test/stable
area, but probably not backported to devel because I've re-written most
of that code in devel since the release.

-Andrew

|Andrew D. Stitt | astitt at sourcemage.org |
|irc: afrayedknot | afrayedknot at t.armory.com |
|aim: thefrayedknot or iteratorplusplus | |
|Sorcery Team Lead, Porting Team Lead | |
|Grimoire Guru ham/smgl | ftp://t.armory.com |
|Author and Maintainer of Prometheus | |