sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] j2sdk error

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Jose Bernardo Silva" <jbs AT bandos.homelinux.com>
  • To: Craig Dyke <grail AT westnet.com.au>, discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] j2sdk error
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 09:56:02 +0000

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 11:04:12 +0800, Craig Dyke wrote

> I have xfree 4.4 and j2sdk both installed with no problems.
> I did have to add a couple of lines to ld.so.conf so that cleanse -
> -fix doesn't keep telling me that it can't find installed files.

Craig,

Can you please tell us what lines did you add? Since it looks like the spell
is broken with xorg (I'll try to check and see if I can fix it this weekend),
the changes to ld.so.conf could be added at the same time.

---
Jose Bernardo B R Silva | Source Mage GNU/Linux Section Guru
jbernardo AT sourcemage.org | http://www.sourcemage.org
http://counter.li.org #245602
http://cosmos.oninetspeed.pt/jose.bernardo
jbs AT bandos.homelinux.com