sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] New configure query API, status

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Vladimír Marek <vlmarek AT volny.cz>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] New configure query API, status
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 00:30:46 +0200

Hello,

I'm sorry I was not responding too much last days, I am a bit busy with
moving to new home.

Today I submitted patch for persistent_[load|save] to be called around
invocation of:
- CONFLICTS
- CONFIGURE
- DEPENDS
- TRIGGERS
- PRE_BUILD
- BUILD
- INSTALL
- COMPILE
- POST_BUILD
- POST_INSTALL

That means you don't need to call them on you own in theese scripts.
Also the name of persistent cache is "$SPELL_CONFIG.p" now.

TODO:
* Documentation with examples
* re-read prior messages for hints and comment on them

I hope I will do that tomorrow (uh today).

--
Neuron